The CCPD is here to help you make informed decisions no matter where you are in your career development process. We can’t wait to meet you! Make an appointment to talk with a career coach through Handshake and/or visit student Career Ambassadors at our Career Studio.
What can we help you find?
- Career Assessments
- Career Coaching
- Career Conversations (Informational Interviews)
- Virtual Experiential Learning with Forage
- What Can I Do With This Major resource
Creating Your Professional Documents
- References and Recommendations
- Cover Letters
- Curricula Vitae (CVs)
- ResumeAI (formerly VMock)
- Your K Story Guides
Entering the Professional World
- Conducting Career Conversations (Informational Interviews)
- Developing Your Elevator Pitch
- Identity-based Resources
- Industry/Salary Research
- Learning From and Connecting With Alumni
- LinkedIn Profile Checklist
- Maximizing Your Career Fair Experience
- Micro-internships with Parker Dewey
- Upcoming Recruiting Events
Professional Development On-Campus
- Build Your Skills
- Funding for Students
- On-Campus Employment
- NACE Career Competencies
- Request a CCPD Presentation for your Stu-org or Res Hall
- Did you know you can receive up to $6,000 to pursue an internship?
- Need a ride to a WMU job fair?
- K to the White House
See a full list of upcoming events in Handshake.