Students of Color
- Catapult Leaders’ mission is to get talented Black college & grad students the very best jobs that match their interests, skills, preparation, and potential — with the needs of top companies.
- IM Diversity – articles and blog posts for diverse populations, as well as unique “Diversity Villages” for different identities.
- Top 50 Companies for Diversity – the list of the Top 50 companies in the country for diversity; articles on career advice and other resources.
- Black Career Network – links job seekers and employers who are serious about building a diverse workforce.
- Black Career Women’s Network is the leading career development platform dedicated to fostering the professional growth and continued success of Black women. Their curated career support is built to specifically address the strategies and tools Black women need to focus on their career ambitions, tackle any challenge, and enact continued growth.
- Mogul Millennial, a resource created to boss up Black Millennial leaders and entrepreneurs.
- Asian Career Network – provides the Asian-American community with a trusted professional network, linking members with employers who want to build a diverse workforce.
- IHispano – As one of seven culturally distinct websites in The Professional Diversity Network, iHispano provides a professional network for Latinos that is far more engaging and welcoming than a typical job board.
- Black Voices.com – Career Center – This Huffington Post site includes career profiles and advice.
- Diversity Search -Career links and job postings geared toward persons of color.
- Fermilab National Accelerator Laboratory – Summer Internships in Science and Technology – SIST
- GreaterDiversity.com – News articles, job search resources, and job search tools and tips.
- Hispanic Alliance for Career Development – Organization with a mission to positively impact the American workplace by cultivating the pipeline of Latino talent and providing Latino professionals the insight, access, and support to be successful in their careers.
- INROADS, INC.
- Minority Access, Inc – (click “Programs” then “Minority Access Internship Program”). Headquartered in MD, heavily geared toward the federal government and DC, but other opportunities are available. Round-trip travel is usually included with the internships; housing assistance is available.
- National Park Service – Cultural Resources Diversity Initiative: Internships
- NCAA Postgraduate Internship Program – Paid, twelve-month positions for individuals interested in the administration of intercollegiate athletics.
- Saludos Hispanos – Career Resources for individuals who are bilingual and of Latino background. Sponsored by Saludos Magazine.
- Smithsonian Institute – Office of Fellowships Internships, Minority Internships – Feb. 1 deadline for summer.
- Sponsors for Educational Opportunity (SEO) – “Early action period” from October 15 – January 15, with the final deadline of February 15 for summer internships.
- Student Conservation Association – Urban and Diversity Program is for populations that traditionally have not explored the many vital and rewarding positions offered in the conservation field.
- The Black Collegian Online – The career site for students and professionals of color. This site is the on-line version of the magazine of the same name. Job listings and resume postings are available.
- Workplace Diversity – Employer profiles, career resources, and a searchable jobs database.
- Pro Gay Jobs Online source for finding employment with companies that embrace diversity inclusive of the gay and lesbian community.
- Out & Equal Workplace Advocates This organization provides information about equal policies, opportunities, and practices.
- Out Professionals A gay and lesbian non-profit network which organizes events and helps facilitate networking.
- NACE’s List of LGBT Resources Members of the NACE Community shared a list of resources that they find helpful and valuable in working with LGBTQ+ college students, job candidates, and employees.
- Gay, Lesbian, Straight Education Network – GLSEN has great resources for those GLBT individuals who are interested in education.
- National Gay and Lesbian Task Force – Employment opportunities at this organization dedicated to equality for the GLBT community. They also offer internships.
- National Organization of Gay and Lesbian Scientists and Technical Professionals – Supporting those in the scientific and technical fields, this organization seeks to improve employment and professional environments and provide education on relevant topics.
- OUT for Work – OUT for Work has worked with thousands of students to educate, prepare and empower them with a toolbox of knowledge to assist in a successful transition from academia into the workplace.
- Pride At Work – News articles and commentary for the gay, lesbian, transgender and bisexual labor force.
- Transgender Law and Policy Institute – The TLPI brings experts and advocates together to work on law and policy initiatives designed to advance transgender equality.
- Transgender Workplace Diversity Network – 800-strong network on transgender workplace diversity for HR managers, diversity professionals, lawyers, transgender employees and allies.
Students with disabilities
- Employment Resources for the Disabled – Part of the Riley Guide, this site has a great collection of career links, some addressing specific disabilities, such as visual impairment.
- Federal Employment of People with Disabilities – Our nation’s government is at the forefront in workplace accommodation and offers a wide range of career options. You can also search for Federal Government jobs through the USAJOBS site, operated by the U.S. Office of Personnel Management.
- GettingHired.com – “Careers and community for talented people with disabilities.”
- JobAccess – Their goal is to enable people with disabilities to enhance their professional lives by providing a dedicated system for finding employment.
- Job Accommodation Network (JAN) – A free consulting service designed to increase employability of people with disabilities.
- National Collaborative on Workforce and Disability – Providing information particularly geared toward youth transitioning into the workforce, this site has a variety of helpful resources.
- National Organization on Disability – An excellent collection of links can be found for job assistance and recruitment agencies, interview tips, resume help, success stories, and more.
- Project HIRED – Assists individuals with disabilities to gain and sustain employment, in partnership with business and the community.
- College & Career Guide for Students with Disabilities
If you have any questions/concerns/feedback for us, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or fill out this form to send feedback anonymously.