Do you know of an internship or an entry-level job opportunity that you think would be ideal for a K student? If so, please let us know!
Share a job or internship opportunity:
There are two ways you can share an opportunity with us:
- If you have a URL for this opportunity, complete this short form.
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and provide a link to your pre-existing internship or job posting or attach an electronic file.
If you are a recruiter for your company/organization, you can post opportunities directly to Handshake, our jobs database. For more information, please visit posting an opportunity.
Help us market the opportunity to students:
As an alum, you can help us market this opportunity to students:
- Tell us more about why you like working for your organization.
- Tell us why you think a K student would be an excellent candidate for this role or this company.
- Share a photo to accompany this information or a link to your LinkedIn or company profile.
We’ll share this information in our social media and email promotions.
Assist students who are interested in applying:
You also can assist the students who are interested in applying.
if you’re interested in any of the following, please email us at email@example.com:
- Recruit K students and collect student applications directly through the Handshake platform if you are the hiring manager for a role.
- Provide additional information and advice for applying to this opportunity by allowing students to contact you. For example, you might offer suggestions up front on how to craft a cover letter that highlights skills you know your company is seeking.
- Review students’ application materials before submission to the opportunity you have referred.
- Advocate on behalf of students’ applications to the opportunity you have referred (for example, you might forward a copy of a student’s completed application to the relevant person on your HR team with a note encouraging its careful consideration).
Have further questions? Email Valerie Miller at firstname.lastname@example.org.